What’s new in the new UI (User Interface)?
Custom tabs are now available in View and export to help you create your own workflow.
Watch this quick demo:
Our menu options have changed
New menu options have been included and updated. These include:
– Dashboard: Your stats overview
– Submit: Web uploader and ‘Awaiting Processing’ queue
– View and export: This replaces the ‘Receipts’ section
– Automate: Manage your categories and vendor rules
– Report: View or create reports
Edit GL codes
You can edit your GL codes from the main document section under ‘View and export‘. No need to leave the list anymore.
Toggle between document types
You can now see all your receipts, invoices and other documents in the same area. You can also choose to see or hide each of these document types too!
Toggle between old and new UI
You can now set your favourite version of Squirrel Street the next time you login.
Simply head to digit.squirrelstreet.com and login to the new UI.
Then follow Settings: User Settings > UI Settings from the new UI menu area to select your default version.
For a quick demo of our new UI, this General Overview video is highly recommended for absolute beginners, as well as current users looking for a refresher.
We will walk you through the Squirrel Street process and show you around the new UI.
Watch it here!
Feedback and free credits
We’re offering 20 free credits to existing users in return for feedback on our new UI.
Simply send us an email before 31 Dec 2018, with the subject ‘New UI Feedback’ and include your opinions in the body. We’ll apply 20 credits into your account right away.
Here are some example to get you started:
- I like/don’t like an “ACTION” button because I can/can’t do an “ACTION” much quicker
- I would like to see a BUTTON/FEATURE in the menu bar called “NAME” that does xyz because …
- I would prefer the “BUTTON/LINK” in the “SECTION” column be moved to the “OTHER SECTION panel” because …